Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Avon Campaign 20 - order due Tues Sept 15


Hi All,


Here're the links to campaign 20. This campaign I can win a watch if I'm one of the top 10 Opportunity reps. One can always hope. :) This is also the campaign where every cuustomer will get a flashlight pen with a $15 campaign order. (Items has to be ordered from campaign 20) It is a pretty cool pen/flashlight as the the pen portion can also lit up.....for trying to write in the dark in the car. :)


C20

Expressions

Mark



Since this is back-to-school time, I wanted to let you know that I also can help with fund raising. The way that works is you get the discount that I would get with a certain size order of selected items. I do this to get potential customers since I do not make any money of this.


Thanks and have a great day.


Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment